Last Day for Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Day for Child

So I have had this child for 3 years and now he is leaving for kindy. His sister will still be coming though. I want to get him a little something, but cant think of anything. Im sure he has all the school supplies he needs. Any ideas?

I have three of my kids leaving for school next week, and I needed something unique and inexpensive since I had three to get for.

Im huge on pictures so I went to Snapfish and created flip photo books for my kids. I buy these frequently for my niece who is 2 and fill them with her current pictures. These books are great for daily use and slight roughness, and they are so neat to look at.

I put a photo of the child on the first page with a caption that said "The fun I had at Tori's.....". The following pages included the children playing with their favorite toys, riding bikes, swinging, dancing, napping (), doing silly faces, ect.,ect. I then put pictures of the child with each of their friends and captioned them like "Me and my friend Susie".

They came out great and the kids were just over the moon with them.

Comment

I like to get them a copy of "Oh, The Places you will go".

Depending on my mood I write an inscription, put their handprint in it, glue a photo of them in it, etc.....
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

great ideas!!!!
        Maybe I can get the book and put in a pic of his first day (i always take one for each child) and one on his last!

Comment

Working...
        X