No announcement yet.

So Much Sneezing...It's Not Even Fall!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Much Sneezing...It's Not Even Fall!!

This makes me not look forward to winter. All of the kids are too young to understand the concept of covering their mouth and washing hands afterwards. Should I just walk around with sanitizer all day?!

Originally posted by littlemommy View Post
    This makes me not look forward to winter. All of the kids are too young to understand the concept of covering their mouth and washing hands afterwards. Should I just walk around with sanitizer all day?!
    That's funny we have had a problem with that this week as well. I try to have the kids sneeze into their elbows or sleeves so they dont have to keep washing hands. 1 washes then the others want to, then they play in the water. What should take 2 mins ends up 10 minutes and a watery mess. That takes too much time for every sneeze but, I don't want to discorage children from washing their hands. I sneeze into my collar of my shirt. Some of the daycare kids have done that but u are right about the young ones. They either don't get it at all or cover after the sneeze. If I see a sneeze coming I dive to get the kids elbow up! :: I have used hand sanitizer but I worry about what it might do to their skin if used too much. I don't send home for sneezes so sometimes (winter especially) they are sneezing all day.

Comment

It is happening here, too.

The Bee Balm, Honey Suckle, Day Lillies and Jasmin are blooming....
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Working...
      X