Pizza Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Party

So I am planning a pizza party next week. All I have is that the kids will make their own pizzas. is there anything else I can do that would go along with this?

I thought of looking for a book about pizzas at the library. I also thought of having them make their own chef hats. But how? anyone have a template?

Pizza stretching

Basically the children sit in a circle and you lead them in pretending to make their own pizza between their legs. First you make the crust from scratch the flour is at the right foot and water at the left ect. Then you toss it in the air. When you put topping on it the cheese is on the tippy top shelf so you have t reach high for it. This is really a visual thing I hop you get the picture.

Comment

Sing this song:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

You could check out http://www.everythingpreschool.com/t...izza/index.htm

Click on the blue words for the links to each idea.
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

We made art pizzas out of construction paper. Used a paper plate and cut out pizza toppings. They used glue and picked which toppings they wanted, then made their pizza.

Here's chefs hat instructiosn using tissue paper and construction paper or cardboard

Here's a song

"This is the Way we Make a Pizza Pie"
          (original author unknown)
          Sung to the tune of "Here we go Round the Mulberry Bush"

This is the way we mix the dough, mix the dough, mix the dough
          This is the way we mix the dough to make a pizza pie. (mixing motion)

Continue with the following verses:
          This is the way we knead the dough... (kneading motion)
          This is the way we roll the dough... (rolling motion)
          This is the way we toss the dough... (tossing motion)
          This is the way we spread the sauce... (spreading motion)
          This is the way we sprinkle the cheese... (sprinkling motion)
          This is the way we bake the pizza! (pantomime putting pizza in over)

Ending Verse:
          This is the way we eat the pizza! (pantomime eating)

Comment

Very cute! We've done English Muffin Pizzas - easy peasy with mozzerella and sauce. We had sliced olives to put on it and pepperoni.

We've also done the paper pizzas - they come out really cute.

I love the songs!

Comment

Working...
            X