When Your Puked On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daycare View Post
    No the door was locked, he was mad that I didnt hear him knocking on the door... Trust me I always make sure that my front door is locked at all times....
    Ah sorry - I misread your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaddidle Care View Post
      Ah sorry - I misread your post.
      thats ok...I probably didnt say it in my org. post....

Comment

Omg teenagers. I've got two who have given me grey hair. Lol. Looks like you are living proof that one can survive them!! Lol
        I have to admit my son is easy. It my crazy, snobby cheerleader daughter who gives me a run for my $$$. I was hoping she would have been a tomboy like me..
        When I grew up, my Mom chased all my brother and my friends away. We never had ppl over. So I was determined to make it different with my kids. Both my girls were band kids, the youngest a drummer and the oldest a feature majorette.

So from 6th grade up, I worked with the majorettes, training them for the field. On football game nights, I had any where from 10-30 teenagers in my house. We had a blast. Had them for a couple of overnighters on Prom nights too.

You learn quick with that many teenagers, never to back down!!! ::

Comment

I would simply say that I was covered in vomit and had to remove my clothing. I would then look at DCB and say, "I hope you feel better, Sweet Pea" and close the door.

Some people are so rude!

Comment

Originally posted by SandeeAR View Post
            When I grew up, my Mom chased all my brother and my friends away. We never had ppl over. So I was determined to make it different with my kids. Both my girls were band kids, the youngest a drummer and the oldest a feature majorette.

So from 6th grade up, I worked with the majorettes, training them for the field. On football game nights, I had any where from 10-30 teenagers in my house. We had a blast. Had them for a couple of overnighters on Prom nights too.

You learn quick with that many teenagers, never to back down!!! ::
            my daughter always has friends over its crazy...but I am ok with it. I prefer it, becuse at least I know what she is doing...

My son used to have friends over, buy my husband scared them all away after one made a very inappropiate comment to me. He took the boy home and told him to never come back... they were about 13-14 at the time.... Plus my son has so much going on with football, work and school he has not time to hang out....sad...poor kid..

But its still craziness if you ask me.... Ill take toddlers over teens any day!!!

Comment

Or better yet " ... do you mean you'd rather your child see me naked?! The thought of that is offensive to my delicate sensibilities!" ::

Comment

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
                Or better yet " ... do you mean you'd rather your child see me naked?! The thought of that is offensive to my delicate sensibilities!" ::
                rofl...............hahhah that is too darn funny!!

Comment

Yes I would have loved to have thrown that in this face.......... Thanks Dad for bringing your sick kid when you knew he was already sick
                  It's not too late, you know! It's hard to think of a quick come-back when a rude comment catches you off guard. I'd be planning to talk to him about it the next time he drops off his kid, though. I wouldn't let him get away with talking to you like that.

I always start with, "This isn't easy for me to say to you but..... ". In his case, I think I'd go on and say exactly what SandeeAR suggested. Wow! Hopefully he'll surprise you with an apology before you have to say anything to him. He sure does owe you one.

Comment

Working...
                  X