Yay!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay!!!!!

Oh my God, I can't even believe it. I interviewed for a job yesterday at an inner-city Jr. High School, during the interview process the principal mentioned a job she hadn't yet posted. The job would be set up and implement an in school suspension program. That job is SO perfect for me!

I thought it might be years before I got a chance to fully utilize my education in an emotional/behavioral disorder setting.

She called me a little bit ago! I start September 6th

I just can't get over it. I start grad school in September for EBD, I get to work in my field right off the bat, in a multi-cultural setting...and I'm doing my thing!

I am honestly so grateful. My prayers have really been answered. School year, mostly school hours, my husband works in the same district!!!!

Congratulations!!!!! It sounds very exciting and what a wonderful move for you. God really blesses those that set their minds in the right direction and have faith that he will help.
    Each day is a fresh start
    Never look back on regrets
    Live life to the fullest
    We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

Congrats!!!! That sounds AMAZING!!!
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations!!! What a HUGE, WONDERFUL, AMAZING blessing!!!

Comment

Congrats Jen!! So happy for you!

Comment

That is great news.

Comment

Congrats. Sounds like you are going to be doing what you love now.

Comment

Wow
                  Talk about PERFECT timing.

You deserve it and I hope you love going back to school.

I admire you Jen.
                  http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Congratulations!! That sounds like the perfect fit for what you want to do.

Comment

So happy for you! congrats!

Comment

Thank you everyone! In my contract I state that I will give 30 days notice; I actually gave a little closer to 6 weeks. It was a huge leap of faith that I would find a job! I'm so grateful that I did and it is something that I will love.

A funny side note...My last day of daycare is Aug 12th...I got called for jury duty starting on the 15th! ::::

Comment

Originally posted by nannyde View Post
                          Wow
                          Talk about PERFECT timing.

You deserve it and I hope you love going back to school.

I admire you Jen.
                          That is the nicest thing I've heard all day (with the exception of the job offer) Thank you!

Comment

How EXCITING Jen!!! I am really happy for you and wish you all the best. What a fantastic opportunity, and how amazing that it fell into your lap that way....some things are just meant to be.

Still disappointed to see ya leave CC though.

Comment

That's just great Jen! How awesome is that?!? Congrats to you

Comment

Working...
                              X