Are You On Pinterest??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You On Pinterest??

I signed up for pinterest about a month ago and really like it. Its like a visual favorites list. You basically just "pin" photos of things you like from around the web or from other people's pin boards. I have things I'd like to do in my house, just things that reflect my style, etc. For my daycare I have a board full of playroom pics - ideas I'd like to add to my playroom when I redecorate next month, then I have another board full of kids craft ideas and another one full of good preschool blogs, etc. So there are so many uses for it!!

You can only sign up by invite, so if anyone wants to join PM me your email address and I can send you an invite. If you are already on there I'd love to follow you. Here's my link so you can follow me too..... http://pinterest.com/5esses/

really? no one uses it?? has anyone else even heard of it?? ::

I think I'm one of those guinea pigs... I was on Facebook before it was a household word too.

I'm not a spammer, really, just wanted to see if anyone else was on there and you do need an invite to join so if anyone wants one just ask!

Comment

I have checked that site out and it is so cool! I want to join so I will pm you later.

Comment

sent the invites to those who pm'd me. Anyone who wants to join, I just need your email address.

Comment

I have never heard of it sounds cool. I just got on google+ the other day. I got an invite for that.

Comment

I am on the waiting list now.

Comment

I use it! I do love it. i get great ideas and its so much easier than sorting through all the bookmarks on firefox.

Comment

OK I have been on this forever LOL. Thanks for the link.

Comment

I love some of the daycare crafts!!!! I love being able to store photos not links! Can't wait to try it out!!

Comment

after you guys join post your user name here and we can follow eachother!!! mine is in my post up top - http://pinterest.com/5esses/

Comment

my user name on there is dominothecat. I am using one of my cat's as a picture, .

Comment

Originally posted by LittleDiamonds View Post
                        after you guys join post your user name here and we can follow eachother!!! mine is in my post up top - http://pinterest.com/5esses/
                        It automatically linked me to yours, does it also link you to ours when we sign up?

Comment

Oh man! Must try this when there's more time! I can see what I'll be doing all night! ::

Love your craft ideas - all the handprint crafts!

And the cake icing tip - wowza! Wonderful! Going back to see how hard it is to do that rainbow cake - it looks amazing!

Thanks! Never heard of this!

Comment

I LOVE Pinterest!

I just found this post when I discovered there was a pinterest tag on the forum! I am now following your boards! Here are mine: http://pinterest.com/hilary_cypher/

Comment

I am on this because my friend invited me, but I haven't used it yet and really have no idea where to start. I must have passed the directions when I set it up.... I will have to spend some time playing with it since everyone I know on FB is so excited about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X