Why Do Kids Eat Their Boogers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do Kids Eat Their Boogers?

Especially the ones old enough to know better...ugh! I can get pooped, peed, puked on.. Heck a kid could even wipe their boogers on me...but nothing is more gross to me that when a kid eats their boogers.

I've caught my SA doing it 3 times today....NASTY!

:confused:.... one of life's mysteries.....:confused:

I wish humans didn't evolve with fingers that fit perfectly in nostrils!!!!::

Have them go wash their hands, brush their teeth, and drink a glass of water each time.

Good luck!

Comment

my dh was joking around one day and said that's why he never gets sick, cause he eats his boogers. the kids over heard and now i'm battling with one kid to stop eating his boogers, that dh was just joking!

but speaking of boogers, i just found some wiped on the wall under the toilet paper roll holder. couldn't see it before because the roll was full and it hid it. GRRRRRR i hate boogers, they disgust me.

Comment

Worse than that(and that is second on my list of ewwwww!) is dcb that I had for 4 years and his tongue was so long he just licked it clean. I'm sure if he lives to be old enough he will make some women very happy but in the meantime I wanted to tape his mouth closed.
        I see little people.

Comment

hahaha childminder, you just gave me a great idea! maybe I should patent it.

some sort of nose attachment for children who aren't able to wipe their nose (mainly babies), with a bag. Basically a nose catheter.

Comment

A snotostomy bag
            I see little people.

Comment

Originally posted by Childminder View Post
              A snotostomy bag
              eeewwwww

Comment

OMG I think I am going to though up my lunch ::::::::

Comment

Comment

UGH!!! I hate that!!! *barf*

Comment

LMBO!!! OMG I do needed the giggles!! Gross by this thread is hysterical!!!!

Comment

I can handle anything but snot. Puke, stinky diapers, whatever doesn't faze me. Snot makes me gag, big time.

Comment

so clearly the keyboard is not working for me here - SO needed and BUT this thread LOL

Comment

hhmmm, because it is good for them? Of course don't quote me on this: http://straightuptruth.blogspot.com/...lly-grody.html

Comment

Because they are salty

Comment

Working...
                              X