Tomorrow Will Be Like Waking Up To Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow Will Be Like Waking Up To Christmas

Today is the last day for my family that is terming. It feels like the worlds longest day!!

tomorrow will be like wakin up to christmas..................I can't wait!

Does anyone else feel this way when probelm kids leave or am I wrong for feeling this way?

Oh, trust me, I have been there, it's a WHOLE NEW WORLD!!!!!

Comment

aaahhhh so gald that I am not the only one. I started to feel bad for a second. Really the kids arent that bad, it's the parents that are getting to me or should I say have gotten to me!

I am really excited, in fact so excited I am going to actually go out to dinner tonight to celebrate!!! I might even eat cake too.............lmao

Comment

Rascal flatts has a song called I feel bad ( that I don't feel bad) it's a love type song but it pretty much sums up how I feel after terming. Lol

Comment

I physically did a happy jig after my problem dck left on his last day. I was singing, couldn't stop smiling. It was paradise.

I'm no heartless or anything, but this child was so violent he was choking my 2 yo Son! Kicking my dogs, biting my other dcg who was Autistic. I'm getting worked up just thinking about him!

Enjoy tomorrow knowing it will be the first you don't have to deal with them!

Comment

Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
            Rascal flatts has a song called I feel bad ( that I don't feel bad) it's a love type song but it pretty much sums up how I feel after terming. Lol
            googled it.......very nice song and I can soooooo relate!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoe View Post
              I physically did a happy jig after my problem dck left on his last day. I was singing, couldn't stop smiling. It was paradise.

I'm no heartless or anything, but this child was so violent he was choking my 2 yo Son! Kicking my dogs, biting my other dcg who was Autistic. I'm getting worked up just thinking about him!

Enjoy tomorrow knowing it will be the first you don't have to deal with them!
              ................I was begining to ask myself is this normal to be this excited about losing $1200 a month....Two kids from same family , but then I started thinking about the joy setting in and was soooo excited!!

Comment

Good Morning

Feel light and free, yet??

Food taste better?

Is the air fresher?
                - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Catherder View Post
                  Good Morning

Feel light and free, yet??

Food taste better?

Is the air fresher?
                  Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!

you have it nailed!!

Free at last...

Last night i took my kids out to pizza.... and we dont eat pizza.... They were supper shocked! My kids were super excited too, as they didn't like the kids and they saw how upset the parents made me...

I haven't eaten breakfast yet so I'll have to tell you if the food taste better.......

Comment

Originally posted by daycare View Post
                    Today is the last day for my family that is terming. It feels like the worlds longest day!!

tomorrow will be like wakin up to christmas..................I can't wait!

Does anyone else feel this way when probelm kids leave or am I wrong for feeling this way?
                    Been there. Done that. So happy for you!

Comment

The only thing that I keep telling myself is WHY did i wait so long. I could have been this much happier years ago.........
                      :confused:

Comment

Merry Christmas, daycare. May you never have to celebrate it in June again!

Comment

yes no more christams in june, but it is a great feeling..... Nothing brings out the kid in you than the anticipation of waking up to christams morning.....

Comment

Working...
                          X