Daycare Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daycare Blog

I have started a Blog on stuff I do at my daycare if any of you would want to follow http://peacefulplaying.blogspot.com/

I blog about things I make for my dck and things we do that are fun, creative, cheap, and educational. I am big on kid powered play instead of battery operated cheaply made toy entertainment. I hope you all check it out and like it
    Have a great day!!!

where's the "love it" button!?!?!?!

its EXACTLY what ive been doing around here too....more kid powered toys!!!

i look foward to reading more!!!

i've set up a blog, but haven't posted yet....its been pretty crazy around here!

but here it is..... www.mountaintopdaycare.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by melskids View Post

i've set up a blog, but haven't posted yet....its been pretty crazy around here!

Thanks!!! I just subscribed to yours so that when you do make that first post I can be your first reader
      This way of doing child care seems to be so much more fun for the kiddos and they seem to learn more also. I'm glad you liked my blog

Comment

Love your blog

Comment

Originally posted by snowborden1 View Post
          Thanks!!! I just subscribed to yours so that when you do make that first post I can be your first reader
          This way of doing child care seems to be so much more fun for the kiddos and they seem to learn more also. I'm glad you liked my blog
          well, you inspired me to go and start posting!!! now lets see if i can keep it up

and BTW, i'm totally going to make those playsilks this weekend!!!!

Comment

well, you inspired me to go and start posting!!! now lets see if i can keep it up

Hahaha, keeping it up is the hard part! The playsilks are a BIG hit here! The dck just love them

Comment

I'm so digging your blog!! We do the same kid powered toys idea here too.

I just ordered some silks to dye...my kids love our play silks. What was I thinking paying 4 times that for dyed silks on Etsy. Never again!

Great blog!!

Comment

Just checked out your first post! Great idea with the salad spinner! Nice blog!

Comment

Originally posted by SunflowerMama View Post
                  Just checked out your first post! Great idea with the salad spinner! Nice blog!
                  thanks!

Comment

My middle daughter attends a Montessori preschool and I love going in and playing with all their materials. And I mentally make note of what I can "make" myself to add to our home collection. I despise noisy toys. I let all the batteries die in all but one toy. Our remote controlled GeoTrax trains must always be running for my special needs son. But that's it.

Comment

I love your blog! The outdoor kitchen is so cute and creative!!!

Comment

Your blog is so awesome snow.... sweeeeeeeeeet

really really awesome
                        http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

New daily daycare blog

Hello,

I have started a new blog on my daycare website. I intend to share my experiences with the school-age and toddler/infants at least couple of times in a week. Please feel free to visit and provide me your comments.

Regards,
                          Komal

Comment

Working...
                          X