Summer Craziness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Craziness?

This is my first year where I am not teaching kindergarten. However, in the school system, this time of the year is crazy. The kids are ready to be out of school and in summer mode. I feel like my kids are doing this too...but we don't have a summer break

They are just hyper, bickering with each other and driving me crazy. Just wondering if anyone else has seen behavior changes w/the little ones

right now they are a little wild. mostly because we have had such nice hot summer weather, and then hit again with a week of gloomy rainy weather. not too much for energy outputs outside where they really want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by dEHmom View Post
      right now they are a little wild. mostly because we have had such nice hot summer weather, and then hit again with a week of gloomy rainy weather. not too much for energy outputs outside where they really want to be.
      here too, I can't stand it anymore.

Comment

yes, very hyped up for summer over here!! i give lots of outside time to offset the hyperness and i do curr. with them,so after may i transition from pre-k to summer break. they like the change, but very excited moods for sure. so...i hear ya!!

Comment

Here too. I think it isn't helping that weather has been annoying lately. It's warm, cold, rainy. I wish it would just pick one and decide.

Comment

Working...
          X