Has Anyone Purchased These?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Purchased These?

If you have what do you or the kids think of them?

http://www.lakeshorelearning.com/seo...rs/viewall.jsp

Last edited by Michael; 05-06-2011, 07:09 PM.

I have played with the color-changing one at Lakeshore. Maybe the one they had out for demoing was broken, but it didn't seem to work very well. You had to leave your hand there for a LONG time to get it to change--again could have been something like my hands were cold/the store was cold, but I wasn't impressed.
    Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

There's one at my pediatrician's office. It's broken too. Makes me wonder how well they last.

Comment

I don't have 1 but my son loved playing with those at the Dr's office!

We have the Fisher Price musical fingerpaint toy and the kids love that!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoe View Post
          There's one at my pediatrician's office. It's broken too. Makes me wonder how well they last.
          ewwwww the Dr office toys are so nasty. The last thing I want my kid touching is a toy that was just played with by a sick kid.
          http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

They get bored if they are left out all the time, but love them when I have them out on special times.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback I decided not to order them

Comment

This thread brought up and idea I had last year about product/toy reviews. If any of you are interested in reviewing a toy or product I have a place where you can do it called Building Blocks

Search over 200K Daycare, Childcare, and Preschools by City or Zip on Daycare.com

Let me know if it is an idea that has merit.

Comment

i put fingerpaint in a ziploc bag and duct taped all around the edges so they didnt burst.

4 years later and its still going strong, and only cost pennies

Comment

Originally posted by melskids View Post
                    i put fingerpaint in a ziploc bag and duct taped all around the edges so they didnt burst.

Love this idea!!! Thanks I'm going to make some

Comment

Love that idea! Thank you!

Comment

you're welcome ladies

be sure to lay it flat and suck all the air out first before sealing

Comment

Love that idea! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                          X