Prayers for Tornado Victims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Tornado Victims

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims in the Southeast Region of the US.

Worst storms in our history is what the local news is calling it.

It was such a scary night, tornado's hopped and skipped over my family systematically, but many were not so lucky.

Please send thoughts and prayers to the Families and Public Safety folks who are still sifting through the aftermath to find their relatives, neighbors and friends.
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

I am watching GMA right now and they are talking about it. Praying for them as we speak.

Comment

I know the east got hit worse than us, but in Vilonia, about 15 miles from me, an F2, tore up a 3 mile x 15 mile path. A family from our church, that had just moved into the home they were building, 3 weeks ago, lost it all. They had 4 kids 15-5 y/o.

Comment

Been on my mind since last week. I just can't imagine what you all are going through. Tornadoes are probably the scariest weather phenomena. We've had few tornadoes around here, but we get a lot of microbursts. DH manages a country club pool with very little in the way of shelter. 2 years ago they got hit with a microburst while he had 80 kids in the pool and only room for 30 or so in the pump room. It was 3 hours before we got any word that everyone was ok.

Comment

Working...
        X