Hate Chuck e. Cheese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate Chuck e. Cheese

Ok, Chuck E Cheese opened about 4 months ago in our area and so far my families have each gone 1-2 times on seperate occassions. Chuck E Cheese is a pain in my *** because every time someone goes there ALL of my daycare kids get sick within 1-2 days. So far we have had strep 2x (both within 2 days of going there) pink eye (same thing, 2 days after chuck e cheese) and now influenza B. All my families pay for sick days off (unless they want to use vacation which none have taken me up on) but the amount of extra cleaning this is causing me is down right annoying. Besides that my son is 2 and ALWAYS gets what these kids bring.

None of my DCK's attend school so I know they are not bringing it home from school. I just noticed this pattern of 1-2 days post the chuck e cheese madness everyone ends up sick. In my dreams I would like to ban my parents from going to this place unless they are going on a week vacation and won't be at daycare. UHHHHH!

Ewwww! Can you call corporate and make a stink about them cleaning the play areas?

Comment

Originally posted by jessrlee View Post
      Ewwww! Can you call corporate and make a stink about them cleaning the play areas?
      Yeah, I agree. Though, I would never take my son to chuck e cheese because of this, but they should still be sure to clean the play area.....you would think they would understand their equiptment gets infested with germs...

Comment

Originally posted by jessrlee View Post
        Where do you live in Iowa? I am from Iowa as well. There are some others from Iowa on here as well.

Comment

Yucky Cheese - bleh!

Comment

I totally and absolutely agree with this post!!!!!!!!

Our chuckie story:

Two years ago I just began to take time off from my daycare so first week off for me in over a year the first night we take our then 2 year old to Chuckie's for the first time. Just to play games, not to eat. Anyway about 48 hours later we end up in the hospital with him for dehydration from vomiting. He got a really nasty, nasty stomach bug. As if that wasn't enough as soon as he was on the mend I got it, 12 hours later my daughter and then 8 hours later my husband. Oh yeah, did I mention it was Christmas Eve when I got it and Christmas day with DD and DH? I was so weak I couldn't walk up the stairs to DD to take care of her I had to have her come down and we all camped out sick selves out on the couch. Christmas was very postponed that year. We spent the whole week off sick as sick can be.

We have never and will never go back that is for sure!!!

Comment

Working...
            X