No announcement yet.

Outdoor Recommendations For Babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I attached a jolly jumper onto my tree in the back, and my (then) 7-10 month DD loved it. She would jump out there for hours. I also had an exercauser, or I would put her on a quilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Little People View Post
      Nan, I do remember you telling me about the depth of this not to long ago, and I now remember why I did not buy it!! I guess i still think it is to cute!! But cute is not safe.. Thanks for reminding me!!
      I saw one similar to that at our local Rhea Lana sale. It was like $30, but it just seemed to short to me and not very big around. They never had one of the gated ones show up for sale. I've never seen one on Craigslist either, so looks like I'm gonna have to purchase new.

Comment

Originally posted by MommyMuffin View Post
        I have this play yard and I plan on buying a second one to make a large area. The first one is big enough for 2 young children. I am getting 2 so that I can sit in it to bottle feed or change diapers. I plan on spending lots of time outside if the weather is not too hot this summer.

I am thinking the same as another poster about having another area for toddlers. I was thinking of getting some type of fence or deck railings to make an area for them with a little climber and some toys.

I was going to leave the bigger swing set and sand box for those 2 and up.
        So what is the difference in the two? Is the second one made to attach to the orginal one?

Comment

Wow, such awesome suggestions. I've been churning my brain to figure out how to continue getting my infants outdoor / exercise time when I have more than two since getting them into a stroller will be a pain in the patookus. I also need more space, and adding "rooms" by using my yard will work like a charm for my setup. Thanks!

Comment

I have one very similar to the one Little People posted and I myself love it! I just got in in a month ago and am looking to get another one in a couple of months once the snow is gone for outside. The one I have has 8 panels and measures 31" high and 73" in diameter.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Little People View Post
              Nan, I do remember you telling me about the depth of this not to long ago, and I now remember why I did not buy it!! I guess i still think it is to cute!! But cute is not safe.. Thanks for reminding me!!
              You are welcome. IIRC they are really shallow at the lowest point.
              http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Originally posted by SandeeAR View Post
                So what is the difference in the two? Is the second one made to attach to the orginal one?
                I have the one with the gate but I have no idea how to use the gate part. I plan on buying a second one and connecting all the panels. I have to save up some money first!

Comment

How tall should a pack n play or another type be? I'm starting to look around for these as well, but pack n plays are definitely easier on the budget!

Comment

Working...
                  X