Strollers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strollers?

Does anyone have 3 or 4 place strollers and which one do you like and how long have you had them?

I have a cheapie umbrella stroller, a second hand Graco single stroller, a second hand Graco double stroller and a brand new Sit n Stand stroller which I love. The only one I dislike is the cheap umbrella stroller but it rarely gets used. I love my sit n stand, I can get three kids in that thing plus 2-4 holding onto the sides.
    Doing what I love and loving what I do.

Comment

I had a quad Foundations stroller I gave away. I had it for less than a year and it was terrible - the wheels were flimsy and I had to replace all of them after 4 months. I only used it for a 10min walk 4-5 days per week with kids 2 and under. And most of the time there were only 3 kids in it.

I have since replaced it with the Angeles 6 seater (blue) stroller - I LOVE it! It is much, much sturdier, easier to maneuver, and has held up for over a year with 6 kids ages 1-3 in it daily.

Comment

I have had the Angeles Quad stroller (blue too) for about a year. I love it too. It is a bit heavy when loaded up, but that is to be expected! It fits through commercial doors, but not the house doors. We like taking walks to the Dollar General! I put kids 3 months old up to a 3 year old in it. The 3 year old is a little tall, but she does ok and doesn't mind. Each seat says that it is not intended for under 6 months, but I put a neck/head support in from a different stroller and they seem to do fine. Seems sturdy, steers through snow/slush a little hard, but I think most strollers do.

Good luck finding one you like!

Comment

great I was looking at that one and found it for 369.00 and I was wondering if that one was going to be cheaply made. Because it is one of the cheaper ones thanks for the help. Is it easy to fold to?

Comment

Working...
          X