8 by 7am!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 by 7am!!!!

Eight were here by 7am today. Oh Lord help me today! Lol.

oh my, my first comes at 7:30 and I only have 7 today and 2 more will get off the bus. Good luck and keep them busy the only way to keep them out of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
      Eight were here by 7am today. Oh Lord help me today! Lol.
      It is going to be a long day for you. Here is some morning hugs

Comment

eek! I am so NOT a morning person and could never take so many kids so early! I loved the few months where all my dcks showed up around 9:30...that was heavenly.

Good luck; maybe early lunch and naps are in order?
        Last edited by SilverSabre25; 03-16-2011, 04:34 AM. Reason: typo
        Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Oh wow! That's a loooong day.

Comment

yikes!! good luck to you!!

Comment

hope your day is going smooth I had one at 6:30 and that was early for me

Comment

Dig it

Get on with your bad self. It's a GREAT problem to have isn't it?

Being full in this economy isn't so easy to do. You should be proud of yourself.

A busy house in the morning means a big fat check to the bank on payday.
                http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

,.. oh yes, Deposits are really nice,.. Im full,.. 10 full time, two waiting to get pregnant until I have room, and a school ager,.. plus my own four (19,17,12,and 9) and husband and dog. .. Of course today was the tornado siren test, which by the way,.. 6 am what were they thinking on THAT one? . First lets screw everyone up with daylight wasting time, then lets give them a tornado siren while people are waking up and driving to work?!?!. ....
                  It,.. has been a crazy day,.. we did get a great lunch and hopefully will go outside today,.. its muddy but Im stir crazy!!! Im going to wait for the babies to go home and take the biggers out and make them dirty!!!

Originally posted by nannyde View Post
                  Dig it

Get on with your bad self. It's a GREAT problem to have isn't it?

Being full in this economy isn't so easy to do. You should be proud of yourself.

A busy house in the morning means a big fat check to the bank on payday.

Comment

How did it go?

Comment

Working...
                    X