Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Do You Get Your CPR/First Aid Done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Do You Get Your CPR/First Aid Done?

When I was at my former center the director/owner took care of all that. Now since I am no longer at the center, I have let my card expire.

I have been taking side jobs as babysitting etc and I would like to renew my card. I was just curious as to where and how other providers do theirs.

Thanks!

I would call your local ambulance and see if they offer the classes (that's where I do my First Aid & CPR) also if you call your hospital and talk to the human resources they should be able to help you as well. Another suggestion would be to call your county daycare licensing agency as they might know as well, even if you aren't a licensed daycare provider.

Comment

We do ours through the American Red Cross.

Comment

Check with your local Boy Scouts - they tend to have CPR training on a yearly basis. You might be able to join them when they have class or at least find out who teaches it locally.

Comment

American Red Cross for both 1st Aid and CPR.

Our area ARC lets us complete most of the work on-line - and then just show up at a testing site to complete the testing and receive certification

Comment

Through the American Red Cross as well.
            Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Through the American Heart Association.

I am an Instructor.

Study up this year....it is going to be interesting....
              - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

I do it through the American heart association. I do the review/training online and then meet an instructor for the evaluation. I like the AHA because its good for two years vs 1 year (for CPR) from the Red Cross.

Comment

Working...
                X