Looking For A Partner Or A Cosigner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For A Partner Or A Cosigner

My name is shea story and i live in alabama. i am looking for someone to either be partners with me or be a cosigner. i know where there is two buildings right now ready to re-open. i have done the research just needing someone that is as passionate about daycare as i am that wants to go into business with me. if interested email me-- thanks shea

Originally posted by sheastory View Post
    My name is shea story and i live in alabama. i am looking for someone to either be partners with me or be a cosigner. i know where there is two buildings right now ready to re-open. i have done the research just needing someone that is as passionate about daycare as i am that wants to go into business with me. if interested email me-- thanks shea
    Hmmmmmmm interesting.

Comment

why do you need a cosigner. If you want to do it, go for it! In my limited amount of life experience...I've learned that if you volunteer to cosign, you WILL be the one who ends up repaying the loan...

Comment

umm...to me, this bigger picture over the loan is, opening a daycare with someone you don't know, and found over the internet?

Comment

There should be a different section or web site all together for those looking for specific locations and people to own/operate a daycare with. If you're on this site for even a little while you'll realize we're from EVERYWHERE and ALREADY do daycare.

Comment

Originally posted by Abigail View Post
            There should be a different section or web site all together for those looking for specific locations and people to own/operate a daycare with. If you're on this site for even a little while you'll realize we're from EVERYWHERE and ALREADY do daycare.
            We actually have a thread for it:
            Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare
            How do I go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X