Games for 2s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games for 2s?

oK i got out the memory game. My kids loved it and are now begging to play. I would like to find some other board type games we can play. Whats out there that kids enjoy but is simple enough for 2-3s

Happy hungry hoop or the fishing game with the pole

Comment

I didnt even think of hungry hippo!

Comment

I have a simple bingo game I got from Walmart. My daycare kiddos enjoy playing it👍

Comment

Originally posted by flying_babyb View Post
          I didn't even think of hungry hippo!
          Hungry hippos have small balls, I would not use it for 2's.

I like Elefun. It is an elephant that shoots our butterfly and they can catch them.

Candyland may work although some 2's may not be able to match the color as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 284878 View Post
            Hungry hippos have small balls, I would not use it for 2's.

I like Elefun. It is an elephant that shoots our butterfly and they can catch them.

Candyland may work although some 2's may not be able to match the color as well.
            See thats the perk of candyland! It can help teach the colors. the kids are only alowed to play games WITH me so, im not too worried

Comment

Originally posted by flying_babyb View Post
              See thats the perk of candyland! It can help teach the colors. the kids are only alowed to play games WITH me so, im not too worried

In that case here are some more ideas.

Some of these are old and may not be around

Hi ho cherry o
              Chutes and ladders
              Don't break the ice
              Ants in the pants
              Don't spill the beans
              Cheeky monkey (noisy)
              Toss across
              Barrel of monkeys
              Yeti in my spaghetti
              Honey bee tree
              Whack mole (noisy)
              Lucky duck (noisy) this one you could make. The goal is to get all the ducks with your shape/color.

Comment

Games

I like games by "Peaceable Kingdom" because they are cooperative. You can search for their games and find some that are for 2 year olds. I play the older kid games and the 2 year old gets to use the spinner, help count, etc. I don't do many competitive games for preschoolers.

Comment

thanks!! i feel like alot of the games we have are competive (Im alwalys the one to lose but still)

Comment

Working...
                  X