X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for the reply!
    I’m also fellow Minnesotan.
    Great! Just went sledding at the lake - we have some snow at last. I live on a farm about 20 minutes south of St Cloud. Have Fiber here so can run a business, work, and live in the country

Comment

Originally posted by Annalee View Post
      If I understand correctly, payment comes through Stripe which cost a percentage per payment. Am I reading that right?

I currently use Zelle which is free.
      You are correct. Zelle is great if it works for you but there are some limitations with small businesses/etc that it's not something we can offer as a feature on our platform. Stripe does take a percentage. Most of our customers use ACH (electronic check) through Stripe and that fee is very low. It is also much lower than setting up your own merchant account for larger centers.

All that said we look at all the new payment platforms for opportunities to integrate with.

Comment

Originally posted by erichelgeson View Post
        Last year we did a complete redesign on our look and feel - glad you like it!

Agree, I've added these to the list next week!

A family in our system is "archived" when no sprouts are active. Delete in our system is really only if you made a mistake or want to remove all records of the family. Though I do agree a more an "archive" function to remove them from drop downs, reports, etc makes sense.

That makes sense. We can add in that easily so families get a custom welcome message.

We use this schedule to alert you on late pick up and drop offs as well.

It is! We regularly test on Kindle, IOS 13 & 14, as well as Android/Chrome. There is no app to install - our site is what you call an PWA or Progressive Web App - meaning we can do almost everything an app can do - without being in the app store.

Correct - We actually did allow that for a while but unfortunately had too many bad apples checking out early to avoid fees, so we have removed it. We have added the ability for you to record who dropped off and picked up. And adding a "QR" code the family can scan to checkin via their phone to avoid bad apples.

I saw that - my apologies! All software will have errors once in a while. We'll have it fixed tomorrow (watching the new Croods movie with the kids tonight!)

Thanks! We add more all the time when talking with centers.

Sprout notes, documentation, calendar - everything you just mentioned we are currently working on and expected in Q1 this year.

Yes! We've talked to quite a few of our customers about how they'd like the calendar to look and features, those included.

To assign a PIN you must have PIN required checked in the Settings - after that you'll be able to assign the PIN.

If you had one starting soon (eg "Active" not checked) - you would not be billed for them. So $6 in your scenario.

Currently no - we did talk to our customers about what they would like for records on covid checkin, but they all thought adding that level of questions to the Sproutary checkin didnt make sense. Though always happy to reconsider.

Also I'd love to hear more about your experiences with Breeze and forms. Let me know if you have a few minutes next week and willing to chat.

Yes! It also records who edited it and what changed (again, some bad apples, we record changes and deletions and who)

You creating their family account and adding the email address is enough. They can optionally login and see, but they'll revive emails, communications, updates etc just by you adding them.

Wow! I am honored by the detailed review and endorsement. We take feedback from customers seriously and I'll follow up with each and everything mentioned here.
        How was the New Croods? We went to a makeshift drive in a few weeks ago to watch it and my kids loved it, my son loved the monkey scene the best.

Thank you for your feedback on my comments. I would be willing to talk to you about Breeze. I/my church has been using it for about 5 or 6 years.

And, I loved that I could mark who picks up and drops off, that was a great feature also.

Comment

New Croods was good! Kids really liked the Thunder Sisters and "wanta jump it?"

Sent you a email about chatting next week.

Saving new employees should be fixed. We have 1000's of automated tests but seems it missed a one! Thanks for helping to make it better.

Comment

The page looks great and I'm very interested! My one concern is health and incident reports. I'm currently using procare but have also used Brightwheel. The number one thing I use most often is incident reports. So and so bumped their head; baby has a temp; child was bit on the arm; etc. I need something that allows me to log it in, attach photos, send a notice to the parent in real time, and also allow me later go in and print it out for each child so I have it to put in files. Both Procare and Brightwheel have something like this, but both were lacking the whole shebang. I would totally be willing to pay $2 a kid if it meant I could organize the hazardous lives of toddlers in a way that parents are promptly updated and notified and my licensor has the hard copies she desires.

Comment

Hi InTheNest,

I really like that idea of adding the ability in our activity feed to start an incident report for the child. I mentioned above but child documents (such as IDP, incidents, etc) will be here in Q1. Thanks for the feedback on that!

We have had a lot of customers switch from using both procare and brightwheel to us - saving them quite a bit. We're here to be the "whole shebang"!

On pricing - we know we're the lowest cost and have seen other raise prices on their existing customers. Just want to assure everyone that if we ever felt the need to change our price it would never apply to current customers.

Starting 2021 off great with this thread. Keep the feedback coming!

Comment

So I created a parent and teacher account to check it out. I'm having a bit of a hard time figuring out how to use it. I found "daily reports" but I'm not sure how to input their daily activities. I assume I'm missing something!

Also, is there no-touch sign in (QR code) if so, how to I enable it?

Comment

Originally posted by Pandaluver21 View Post
                  So I created a parent and teacher account to check it out. I'm having a bit of a hard time figuring out how to use it. I found "daily reports" but I'm not sure how to input their daily activities. I assume I'm missing something!

Also, is there no-touch sign in (QR code) if so, how to I enable it?
                  After you check in a child, click attendance (I think) and in the lower right hand corner there is a plus to add what the kid did. Then the parent will receive a message.

I liked the ease of this but I tend to enter info during downtime for me and not when it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by 284878 View Post
                    After you check in a child, click attendance (I think) and in the lower right hand corner there is a plus to add what the kid did. Then the parent will receive a message.

I liked the ease of this but I tend to enter info during downtime for me and not when it happens.
                    Found it under messages, thank you

Comment

I plan to check it out, too. Probably next week, though, since this week is task saturated.

* I do love the idea of being able to upload more than one photo at a time. That takes up so much of my time right now with Daily Connect.

I need to keep milestones and assessments, though.
                      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

I still have huge hopes of starting a center some day, so I'm waiting to do the trial until I'm closer to opening a center.

Those who have tried this program, do you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by gumdrops View Post
                          I still have huge hopes of starting a center some day, so I'm waiting to do the trial until I'm closer to opening a center.

Those who have tried this program, do you like it?
                          Yes, I like it and would recommend it. It works well with home daycares. I would recommend trying it (just use a different email than your business one) and checking it out, you may decide to start using it now.

Comment

Working...
                          X