What Are You Watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are You Watching?

With so many offerings on streaming, I fear I may be missing out on some great shows I did not know about. I am loving being cable free, but struggle to find out all that is out there. There is just so much.

What are you streaming? What series have you hooked? How are you streaming? What services do you love?
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

I am ashamed and not ashamed to say I am hooked on several ridiculous reality shows as of late.

Anything that doesn't mention COVID or politics.
    Literally.

So, trashy, silly and as far from reality as you can get and I am watching it. I draw the line at the Bachelor though. I just cant. ::

I did DVR America's Book of Secrets, Why We Hate and Barkskins. All VERY interesting shows and worth watching.

Comment

I will check those out.

Right now I am hooked on The Good Fight but am close to another showhole. I generally have time for two episodes per night and occasionally some on the weekend.

Bonus: My regs went back to two hours instead of 20 minutes, so I can add kids shows back in (just in time for two new infants). Amazon also has kids books to music, 2-10 minutes each, plus some really good, free, kids shows.

I also found SkyNews, that has been interesting.

That is about as far as I have gotten, though.
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

I like crime shows ::
        We are currently re-watching Bones and SVU
        We recently got done binge watching Stargate SG1 and may watch the others as well.
        Honestly when I run out of things to binge watch I end up going back and watching all of the startreks ::

Comment

I keep hearing ‘The Queen’s Gambit’ on Netflix is really good, so that’s next on my list. I highly recommend (although it is NOT family-friendly) ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ on Amazon. There’s so much to love about that show.

Comment

Great ideas, I am making a list. ::

Keep 'em coming.

Comment

There's not much current on TV that I like other than repeats, here's a few that I watch

This is us
              Amazing race
              Heartland
              Gordon Ramsay cooking show

I like New Amsterdam on NBC but I don't watch because it's on later and I want to get to bed.

Other than that we watch shows I pick up from the library like
              Mythbusters
              UTR
              The crown
              Victoria
              Doc Martin
              Downton Abbey

Comment

I'm currently rewatching Mad Men.

The Queen's Gambit (Netflix) was good.

We watched the Mandalorian, meh, reminded me of a comic book.

Yellowstone, I think it's streaming on Peacock.

The Affair was just ok, it got kind of weird at times.

Ozark on Netflix is good.

Queen of the South, I think it may be on Netflix now.

Bosch on Amazon Prime is good.

The Crown on Netflix - I think they're almost ready to drop the latest season.

I can't think of any others right now, but we just got Hulu for the first time so I'm hoping to find more.

Comment

If you have Hulu, Handmaid’s Tale is good!

Comment

A couple of others I had forgotten we watched on Amazon Prime:

Jack Ryan
                    Goliath
                    Absentia
                    The Man in the High Castle
                    Hanna

Comment

Killing Eve
                      Handmaids tale
                      Fleabag
                      Homeland
                      House of Cards
                      Unbelievable
                      (Currently watching the Queens Gambit but so far not impressed 3 episodes in).

Any and all crime documentaries (Making a Murderer, The Staircase, Unsolved Mysteries (new current mysteries) etc etc if you like that type of show).

I have Netflix, Prime and used to have Crave but cancelled it recently.

Comment

Thank you, guys! A few of these I have seen and a few I have never heard of. I am looking forward to checking them out. happyface

Comment

The Mandalorian
                          Forged in Fire
                          HGTV & Food Network
                          Expedition Unknown & Expedition X
                          Dirty Jobs

Comment

Currently streaming

My husband and I really love the show Evil.

My guilty pleasure show is Love After Lockup

Comment

Originally posted by Rockgirl View Post
                              I keep hearing ‘The Queen’s Gambit’ on Netflix is really good, so that’s next on my list. I highly recommend (although it is NOT family-friendly) ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ on Amazon. There’s so much to love about that show.
                              LOVE Mrs. Maisel!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X