Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      I think with two high profile figures infected with COVID, like the President and First Lady, that this will help to remove the some of the fear and stigma that many Americans have been dealing with since February. If they go about their duties and show little to no symptoms, it could be the beginning of this country coming out of these broad lockdowns.

I’m not minimizing this virus or pandemic, but I believe the huge media coverage of the day to day happenings of someone with COVID will put a human face on it. I personally believe we should be protecting those most vulnerable and get the vaccine into those that want and need it but also start to get the majority of the country back to some normality.

America now have therapeutics to better treat this virus and better understand how to treat those that are at risk.

The opposite can happen if Trump gets incapacitated or dies and Pence assumes the role of President. That would be devastating to the country and dynamically change our future. Either way, we will see the truth play out in real time. I’m hopeful for freedom to return once again.
      I was thinking this same thing!

Comment

Newsweek is not the magazine it once was. Here is the JAMA report. It seems to revolve around those that were hospitalized and had severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 infection.

“Case reports of hospitalized patients suggest that COVID-19 prominently affects the cardiovascular system“

For Newsweek to suggest that those infected and Asymptomatic to have prolonged cardiovascular damage and complications is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie928 View Post
          Trump and Melania are tested daily. Just so happens they got a positive result. They may remain asymptomatic like many people do. I plan to not watch anything news related for the next 2 weeks. The drama and such will be overwhelming. Honestly, my concerns and prayers are with Trump but I am thinking more about our Black Cat here on the forum. Hoping she and her family stay healthy.
          Did I miss something?! What's going on with BlackCat?!

Comment

Originally posted by CenterTeacher20 View Post
            Did I miss something?! What's going on with BlackCat?!
            One of Blackcat's dcd's tested positive for Covid.

News is now reporting Trump has been taken to Walter Reed Medical Center "out of an abundance of caution".

Comment

Originally posted by e.j. View Post

News is now reporting Trump has been taken to Walter Reed Medical Center "out of an abundance of caution".
              Makes sense, he is 74 and obese. Two factors that could potentially lead him through a rough road. Being that he is president, he will receive top notch medical attention. Wish everyone that contracts covid could be so lucky. I do wish him well. I am feeling overwhelmed by America and the pandemic. It's starting to break me and I am quite stoic by nature 😔

Comment

Makes sense, he is 74 and obese. Two factors that could potentially lead him through a rough road.
                Trump mentioning the other day that he thinks McDonalds French fries was what kept his hair from falling out what’s not a good look in light of today.

Comment

Oh, I didn’t know that! How long ago? Any further news?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Oh, I didn’t know that! How long ago? Any further news?
                    I had just started to watch the news when I posted so at least 5:45 here on the east coast. Footage was shown of him walking on his own from the helicopter to the medical center so it doesn't look too serious right now.

Comment

I had just started to watch the news when I posted so at least 5:45 here on the east coast. Footage was shown of him walking on his own from the helicopter to the medical center so it doesn't look too serious right now.
                      Michael was inquiring about BC, not Trump😁

Comment

Makes sense, he is 74 and obese. Two factors that could potentially lead him through a rough road. Being that he is president, he will receive top notch medical attention. Wish everyone that contracts covid could be so lucky. I do wish him well. I am feeling overwhelmed by America and the pandemic. It's starting to break me and I am quite stoic by nature ��
                        I don't know if it's broke me but the world around me is definitely 'messing with my head'. :confused:

Comment

Michael was inquiring about BC, not Trump😁
                          Oops!! I definitely misread that! :: I was trying to read the comments and listen to something my husband was telling me at the same time. I've never been great at multitasking! ::

Comment

Oops!! I definitely misread that! :: I was trying to read the comments and listen to something my husband was telling me at the same time. I've never been great at multitasking! ::
                            Ha! I totally get it👍 Hope you and yours are doing well also!!

Comment

I’m here! Still nervous of course but what do you do?
                              My family and I are all healthy and following all the safety rules...

The DCM texted tonight and she has retested and is now positive as well.

So far no one in her family is experiencing any symptoms.
                              She said she has mild body aches but thinks it’s more from stress/anxiety than COVID.

She plans to have kids tested in the morning so hopefully they aren’t negative. If they are I have to close and quarantine as well since they would be considered “close contact”.

Ugh! Crossing my fingers that this is as bad/tough as it gets...

Thank you to everyone that has been thinking/worrying/praying about me! I TRULY and WHOLEHEARTEDLY appreciate it! lovethislovethis

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                                I’m here! Still nervous of course but what do you do?
                                My family and I are all healthy and following all the safety rules...

The DCM texted tonight and she has retested and is now positive as well.

So far no one in her family is experiencing any symptoms.
                                She said she has mild body aches but thinks it’s more from stress/anxiety than COVID.

She plans to have kids tested in the morning so hopefully they aren’t negative. If they are I have to close and quarantine as well since they would be considered “close contact”.

Ugh! Crossing my fingers that this is as bad/tough as it gets...

Thank you to everyone that has been thinking/worrying/praying about me! I TRULY and WHOLEHEARTEDLY appreciate it! lovethislovethis
                                Thank for the update. I didn’t even know there was an issue. :confused: Thinking and praying for your family and business.

Comment

Working...
                                X