Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember When????

Made my morning!!!!
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Little long but very cool!!!

Comment

Love it!!

Actually in 5 weeks Im going to see my childhood best friend, met when we were 4, and she is the one that I did most of those childhood things with. So this just made me twice as excited

Comment

It made me look forward to this weekend....we are supposed to have a sunny 70* day tomorrow.

Happy Friday!!!!
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Catherder View Post
          boo I cant see it I dont have FB... yes I know I must be the only person on the planet earth that does not have FB, but I dont like it... Im a very private person.

Comment

Originally posted by daycare View Post
            boo I cant see it I dont have FB... yes I know I must be the only person on the planet earth that does not have FB, but I dont like it... Im a very private person.
            You aren't the only one left on the planet.....I don't do Facebook either...just this site. My DH calls facebook "social masturbation" LOL!!

Comment

I don't know why it wont let you guys see it, though...

This guys account is set to "public"...

I have no idea who he is, either....

He just made a great video about a real childhood called "remember when"..

I can do a youtube search and hope he posted it there too....

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                You aren't the only one left on the planet.....I don't do Facebook either...just this site. My DH calls facebook "social masturbation" LOL!!
                lmao that is soo darn funny!!!

Comment

Working...
                X