Interesting Finds in the Diaper Bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No bags allowed.

I've found just about every disgusting thing you can think of......used tampons, dirty diapers, sex toys, cigarettes, prescription drugs, chemical sprays........people are filthy!

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko View Post
      No bags allowed.

I've found just about every disgusting thing you can think of......used tampons, dirty diapers, sex toys, cigarettes, prescription drugs, chemical sprays........people are filthy!
      Why why why why why would you be in a situation in which throwing the sex toy into the diaper bag seems like a reasonable move

Comment

Originally posted by Jo123ABC View Post
        Bullet shells. It was fine. They were empty cartridges and we live in an area where hunting is popular but it was definitely unexpected ::
        About 10 years ago when I was allowing diaper bags I found a gun. It was unloaded and the parents felt so bad!
        People are CRAZY!!:confused:

Comment

Moldy food and dirty clothes that have gone moldy. Fun times! Not as fun as finding weapons though

Comment

Originally posted by DaveA View Post
            Not a diaper bag, but had a DCB that would bring things in his bag to show what he wanted to be when he grew up. Stuff like a length of yarn made into a lasso when he wanted to be a cowboy. One day he walks in & tells me he wants to be an "animal cop" and catch bad animals. He then proceeds to pull out fur lined "novelty" handcuffs right in from of DCM. Needless to say Mom took the bag with her. ::
            I’ll bet mom’s face turned bright red.

Comment

Originally posted by CeriBear View Post
              Other interesting items have been nail polish, canned soup, and a compass.
              The kind of compass with the stabby point?!

Comment

Yes. Kid had a 12 year old brother and it was his old bag.

Comment

One reason I feel u safe in centers-even as s center employee and Director. So many staff do not check. Medication, old milk, cigarettes, lighters...

Comment

Originally posted by Pestle View Post
                    Why why why why why would you be in a situation in which throwing the sex toy into the diaper bag seems like a reasonable move
                    I didn't want to ask!!!! ::

Comment

I found a checkbook in one along with some bank receipts and statements.

Comment

Working...
                      X