Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting With New Clients

When do you meet with new clients?

I used to do Saturdays, but now that doesn't really work with it being summer because our weekends are always busy - and lets be real, I don't want to do "work" stuff on the weekends.

I also don't want to meet during the day when I have daycare kids here. I just always picture it being crazy and chaotic. We all know how the kids act up when someone new comes in!

What works best for you?

I set them up for 30 minutes after closing during the week.
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

During daycare hours only.

Comment

Originally posted by jenboo View Post
        During daycare hours only.
        Same here.
        Last 30 minutes of the day.
        My kiddos are well versed in how to behave when we have "company" here. It's a good life lesson to know.

I refuse to give up my personal/off time for work

Comment

I always did 15 min past closing time .Sometimes 6:30 -7pm.

Comment

I close at 6 so tell them to be here by 5:30 and then give them 45 min for questions and tour. That allows them to kind of see the daycare "in action" a little bit for the ones that think they need that and a little time without distractions once all kiddos are gone so we can talk a bit.

Comment

I close at 6PM. All interviews are after hours on week days only. I set up 6:30-7 for most appointments.

I don't mind if they go a bit over, but giving them a start/stop time helps curb the "we're here for two plus hours because junior wants to play with everything" crowd.

Comment

Weekdays after hours. My kiddos are usually well-behaved, but I'm not going to take the chance they won't be while a prospective family was here.

Comment

Evenings, I schedule based on my family's schedule. Never weekends, I dread interviews too much to spend my weekends that way .

Comment

Working...
                  X