Any Positives From This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
    I have added seventeen families to my waitlist just this week. This is nuts.
    It is crazy here with so many kids wanting daycare. Here, I feel it's all the FREE programs available. So anxious to see how the state handles all the illegal facilities allowed to open without rules and regs and all the legals that have been encourage to exceed their ratio to help ALL families. ??

Comment

I don't have to make snack 3 days this week.

One of the kiddos wanted to bring snack "like K" (the family who's bringing groceries every week) so he brought snack yesterday, and now my granddaughters nagged my daughter into sending snack later this week "like K & E" ::

Comment

I have added seventeen families to my waitlist just this week. This is nuts.
        happyfaceGood for you CHhappyface! Have you thought of expanding?

Comment

Originally posted by dolores View Post
          happyfaceGood for you CHhappyface! Have you thought of expanding?
          I have been asked to before, but I really don't want to deal with employee issues. I would make a terrible boss. I already know that about me. I have zero patience with procrastination or minimal effort anymore. Kids, I can do all day, adults not so much. I can't afford to pay someone well enough for what I would expect from them.
          - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Employees can be a headache. Besides pay and other things, they want constant praise for (drum roll) doing their job. And as far as behavior, some do not understand that developmentally appropriate behavior applies only to the children.

Comment

I have been asked to before, but I really don't want to deal with employee issues. I would make a terrible boss. I already know that about me. I have zero patience with procrastination or minimal effort anymore. Kids, I can do all day, adults not so much. I can't afford to pay someone well enough for what I would expect from them.
              Ditto! I'm the only provider here and I still have problems with the staff. :: I'd fire myself but then I'd have to fill in...

Comment

This whole thing gave me more free time to restructure and enhance my program. I was also able to spend more quality time with my family.

Comment

Working...
                X