Early Head Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Head Start

Trying to find out if this Early Head Start program would benefit my small in home daycare. Does anyone have any experience with this program or know if this is an additional program to generate income for providers?

Originally posted by Core12 View Post
    Trying to find out if this Early Head Start program would benefit my small in home daycare. Does anyone have any experience with this program or know if this is an additional program to generate income for providers?
    Not worth it in my area and NOT something I personally would get involved in (for my own personal reasons) but I am sure it is a viable option for others depending on your program goals and area need.

If so I am curious as to what your experience is in doing that. I went to a training last night where we were given info on funding that is now available for FCC providers to partner with Early Head Start programs in our area. This collaboration sounds like it would be a good idea but there are a few things that I am not

Comment

Head Start has been a known failure going back to 1965 in study after study to the tune of $180 billion in tax payer's funds, so far.

It has to start in the home before the children are even born. Anything else is a bandaid.
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Working...
      X