No announcement yet.

Has a Parent Ever Said This to You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three kids? I think I might have laughed at that statement. I have to get at least 10 kids out the door every day.

Comment

Yes, I've had parents say things like that.

I have one that complains how hard it is to get out the house with 2 kids and that's why she always late to work.

I had one parent complain about how long her 10 hour days (4 days a week) are and she's exhausted by the end of the day. Um, I work longer than that, every day. Her child was here those whole 10 hours, so I'm not sure why SHE was complaining to ME about long days :confused:

I hear all the time about how hard it is to get anything done with kids around (usually the reason for bringing their kids when they aren't working), yet I manage to get my chores done, house clean, and care for 5-8 kids everyday.

I always have to bite my tongue when I hear such comments

Comment

Originally posted by CountryRoads View Post
        Yes, I've had parents say things like that.

I have one that complains how hard it is to get out the house with 2 kids and that's why she always late to work.

I had one parent complain about how long her 10 hour days (4 days a week) are and she's exhausted by the end of the day. Um, I work longer than that, every day. Her child was here those whole 10 hours, so I'm not sure why SHE was complaining to ME about long days :con
        I hear all the time about how hard it is to get anything done with kids around (usually the reason for bringing their kids when they aren't working), yet I manage to get my chores done, house clean, and care for 5-8 kids everyday.

I always have to bite my tongue when I hear such comments
        I had parents say those same things to me also. I am retired now so thankfully I don't have to deal with those kinds of parents. One example is I had my own 2 boys who were toddlers at the time, plus one little daycare child who was 3 yrs old. Daycare Mom had the day off but brought her child to me anyway saying she had errands to run but didn't want the hassle of taking her child with that day.
        Well turns out I also had errands to run that day so I took my kids and my daycare child with, (3 toddlers). Well as I am entering the store with the kids, who comes out of the store at the same time.....my daycare Mom! Well she says HI and goes to her car. WOW, now I managed my errands with my kids and hers! At pick up she said not a word about having to take her child with!

Comment

Working...
        X