Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jenboo View Post
    It is!
    Our wages are super low and everyone has been moving here making our COL higher than most can afford.
    I actually am the second highest when it comes to tuition with just one center that charges more. I only take kids 0-24 months and there is a high need for infant care. Due to the niche I found, I can charge a lot... but with our COL, I'm still barely making it.
    Same situation with where I live. I'll call around tomorrow and see what centers are charging in my area. I've only tried to see what other home daycares charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
      I based my tuition on my personal financial needs. Will those rates allow you to pay your monthly bills, insurance, retirement and build an emergency fund?
      I'm running the numbers tomorrow and I'll figure out how to make sure I'm making a profit. And I definitely need to be able to put money away. Thanks!

Comment

[QUOTE=Msdunny;711434]I set my tuition as per day x number of days needed. So $45/day x days needed. That rate then become their permanent tuition, even if they don't use all the days. Part time (less than 4 hours/day) is $25/day.

Does that help?

Comment

Originally posted by Msdunny View Post
          I set my tuition as per day x number of days needed. So $45/day x days needed. That rate then become their permanent tuition, even if they don't use all the days. Part time (less than 4 hours/day) is $25/day.

Does that help?
          Yes it helped & thank YoU

Comment

Working...
          X