Tell Me About Your Monday......Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Me About Your Monday......Again

Mine started out with 1st dcg showing up 20 minutes early. Just busted through my front entrance with her dad who just lets her do whatever. I will be keeping door locked in the morning from now on.
    Dcg 3 comes with an open bag of cheez its. I handed those back to mom. Baby shows up, bundled up. I say bye to mom and proceed to unbundle a blow out. Poop all over.
    Daycare girl that busted through my door early has a new fun gross thing she does. Licks her fingers and wipes her face with spit
    It's a great start to the week🥺 I forgot to mention that all my parents are using the 1 hour time change for excuses for behavior issues. This excuse will be used for the whole month probably.

Mondays

Three year old throwing huge tantrum and won't let his mom go screaming the whole nine yards just as the food program sponsor drops in for a visit. Ugh! I had to deal with the three year old before I could proceed to show the food lady a breakfast.

Why does the food lady always come 30 minutes before a meal? Ugh!

Comment

Oh my goodness :hug:

I hope your week picks up from here!

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie928 View Post
        Mine started out with 1st dcg showing up 20 minutes early. Just busted through my front entrance with her dad who just lets her do whatever. I will be keeping door locked in the morning from now on.
        Dcg 3 comes with an open bag of cheez its. I handed those back to mom. Baby shows up, bundled up. I say bye to mom and proceed to unbundle a blow out. Poop all over.
        Daycare girl that busted through my door early has a new fun gross thing she does. Licks her fingers and wipes her face with spit
        It's a great start to the week🥺 I forgot to mention that all my parents are using the 1 hour time change for excuses for behavior issues. This excuse will be used for the whole month probably.
        I had one show up at 5:10 for a 5:30 drop off! I was in bed. My husband (who was getting ready for work) comes to the bedroom door and tells me that I have a kid here. I tell him in a voice that DCM can hear that I don't open til 5:30, and I'll be out there then. DCM went back to her car and came in at 5:30, and hasn't been early since. I'd have told DCD that you open in 20 minutes, and will be with him then, and then went and took a shower whether I needed one or not (Which I have also done when a parent has showed up in my home before opening).

Comment

Working...
        X