No announcement yet.

Reading After School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA ers..earn screen time...2 basic kids books.. read to the little s 10 min....Dr Seuss..earns 15 min each book....and if you read it like a teacher with voices ect...20 min!! 90% of the time....they see the little.kids like it. We only have screen time on technology Tuesday and Thursdays!! No cell phones!

Comment

I'd tell her that this is her last chance. That if she complains and delays today, that the tablet will stay home for two weeks.

Comment

I thought I better update. The girl's dad must have had enough of the tablet use and attitude around it and threw it out. So she hasnt had it this week and her mood and attitude has been SO much better. Its like having a different girl here! She's very upset and mad at her dad over the tablet, but she's been so much happier when she's here. This week she got picked up early each day so she hasnt had any reading time, but I doubt it will be much of an issue now. She hasnt given attitude about the other stuff she's been asked to do here, and her mom said she was even helping out more at home. So Id say her dad solved that problem, even if he didn't do it in the way I would have as a parent 😄

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          The girl's dad must have had enough of the tablet use and attitude around it and threw it out.
          I like him.
          - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Working...
          X