BC on Vacay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC on Vacay?

I've been missing her posts the past few days. She can take time off from dc but not from here. Isn't that the rule?

Originally posted by Josiegirl View Post
    I've been missing her posts the past few days. She can take time off from dc but not from here. Isn't that the rule?
    I agree!! We miss you BC!

Comment

Maybe she's away from internet service. Although I'm not sure how many places are that way anymore.

We've been away too, mostly without internet. But also too busy to check in much.

Hopefully it's a sign that she's having a great time!

Comment

I also tend to worry so I hope everything is okay, too. :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Mom2Two View Post
          Hopefully it's a sign that she's having a great time!
          Ditto

She deserves it. I hope she's not having some kind of problem.
          Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
          They are also our future.

Comment

I hope all is ok.

Comment

She edited the mean and nasty out of an unregistered post on there cloth diaper thread yesterday.

Comment

Maybe she decided to take a break. She’s been helping here for a long time and I appreciate all she does here to keep this forum running 10 years.

Comment

Michael, that's what I was hoping, she just took a hiatus. And Vesta said she edited something the other day, which I never even noticed.

It's just funny(not funny haha but...) when we keep reading posts and notice we haven't heard from somebody in awhile, then we start missing their words of wisdom.

We all need a break sometime.

Comment

Michael, that's what I was hoping, she just took a hiatus. And Vesta said she edited something the other day, which I never even noticed.

It's just funny(not funny haha but...) when we keep reading posts and notice we haven't heard from somebody in awhile, then we start missing their words of wisdom.
                    We all need a break sometime.

I hope everything is ok with BC. I miss her input ��
                    Last edited by Michael; 06-21-2019, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Thanks for worrying Josie! and every one else :hug:

I am good and I am here.... I took a MUCH needed mental break and then took 10 days off of daycare.

A whole lot of stuff just seemed to collide all at the same time and I just needed to step back, address what I could and reconcile with the rest.

But I am feeling refreshed and finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel so that's a good thing.

I did check in and deal with some posts needing editing and/or moderating so I didn't go too far but just didn't have it in me to post. But I thank you for noticing I wasn't here and for worrying. It's appreciated more than you know. lovethis

Comment

So glad you're back BlackCat! lovethis

Comment

Good for you for taking some time for yourself! Glad you are back lovethis

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Glad you took a break for some peace. :hug:
                              - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X