Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't do gifts.
    I have 18 kids on my books. I would never stop shopping/spending.

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko View Post
      I don't do gifts.
      I have 18 kids on my books. I would never stop shopping/spending.
      If I had that many I would not do it, either. My absolute max is 6.

I don't give goodbye gifts to kids who are not aging out.
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

The gift I intend to send to my little ones

For me, I prefer to make a gift with my kids together and send it to them. Like a handmade toy or card, so they can learn how to make their own gifts when they wanna send presents to their friends. Also, through the whole handcraft experience, they can learn to be patient and thoughtful which is beneficial for their future growth.

Comment

At birthdays, I go to the Dollar Tree and buy them the character things they like, puzzles, books, chalk, coloring stuff, etc. I usually spend about $20. I do this for my toddlers. My SA kids will only get a gift if my kids are invited to the party since they’re only FT during breaks.

At Christmas, I buy every single child a gift, doesn’t matter if it’s for the toddlers or SA’s. I buy each age group/gender the same gift. My SA girls got slime, my SA boy got Uno cards (a game he and I play a lot) my toddler boys got Hot Wheels and when I had infants, they got the Fisher Price stackable rings. I think I might’ve spent $100.

Comment

Working...
          X