Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m new here! Any Website Tips?

Hi everyone!

I’ve been scanning this site for some time now, and finally decided to make a profile of my own. I’m new-ish to home daycare, but have been in the childcare field for nearly 9 years now as a daycare worker, nanny and babysitter. My home daycare opened it’s doors in December, 2018, so I’ve been going for a little while now, and everything is pretty smooth, despite having to term my “first” family due to payment inconsistencies.

Long story short, my licensing inspection is today (finally!!) and I’ll soon be able to accept more than 1 child at a time. I’ve had experience with multiple children, so I’m not stressing about it, but I want to make sure my marketing approach is as good as can be. Would any of you be willing to look over my website and Craigslist ad? Any recommendations, Add-in’s or changes are welcomed!

P.S. I’m planning on adding an “about me” page to my website, and paying to remove the Weebly branding after my license is approved!

Thank you all so much!!
    Last edited by Blackcat31; 03-28-2019, 11:11 AM.

Oh my word, your little one with all the gorgeous dark hair is too freaking CUTE!! I would love on her all day!::

Comment

Thank you! That’s my daughter River ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by River’sMom View Post
        Thank you! That’s my daughter River ❤️
        She is stunning lovethis

Oh, your ad and website are great, too.

She is just over the top cute and distracted me a bit. ::::
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
          She is stunning lovethis

Oh, your ad and website are great, too.

She is just over the top cute and distracted me a bit. ::::
          Exactly!!! ::

Comment

Originally posted by River’sMom View Post
            Hi everyone!

I’ve been scanning this site for some time now, and finally decided to make a profile of my own. I’m new-ish to home daycare, but have been in the childcare field for nearly 9 years now as a daycare worker, nanny and babysitter. My home daycare opened it’s doors in December, 2018, so I’ve been going for a little while now, and everything is pretty smooth, despite having to term my “first” family due to payment inconsistencies.

Long story short, my licensing inspection is today (finally!!) and I’ll soon be able to accept more than 1 child at a time. I’ve had experience with multiple children, so I’m not stressing about it, but I want to make sure my marketing approach is as good as can be. Would any of you be willing to look over my website and Craigslist ad? Any recommendations, Add-in’s or changes are welcomed!

P.S. I’m planning on adding an “about me” page to my website, and paying to remove the Weebly branding after my license is approved!

Thank you all so much!!
            Welcome to the forum!! happyface

Here are other threads about web site building.

I removed your links from the original post but you are more than welcome to private message any member willing to edit or review your sites.

Comment

Welcome! I'm sorry I missed seeing your website. Good luck with all your plans!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                Welcome to the forum!! happyface

Here are other threads about web site building.

I removed your links from the original post but you are more than welcome to private message any member willing to edit or review your sites.
                No problem, thank you for editing my post!

Comment

Working...
                X