Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Decorate/Organize Books etc

Hello! Love this site
    Looking for tips on how to organize my books. All of my kids are under 3 yrs old so I can’t just put them into a bookcase (bc they will climb on the bookcase and tear out pages in the books). Currently, I have them stored in a closet and would like to do something else with them.

I have rain gutter shelves. Hung lower in the toddler room for easier access, selection and clean up.

Like this:

Comment

I use a short bookcase attached to the wall for the board books, and a few big books in a cheap book display with fabric pockets. Paper books are on a built-in shelf in the dining room, which we use for meals and guided lessons. Technically they can reach that shelf but they aren't allowed to grab things from the shelves.

Comment

I have the toddler shelves that sit on the floor since mine use everything else as if they were climbing walls when I turn my back. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...KIKX0DER&psc=1

My class book collection for circle time is kept up high.
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

I separate my books by theme into $1 ice buckets from walmart. Each month I take the books from 2-3 themes and place in a shelf like this https://www.schoolsin.com/WDF-C34330...xoCNREQAvD_BwE

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
            I have rain gutter shelves. Hung lower in the toddler room for easier access, selection and clean up.

Like this:

I really like the gutter shelves. That is cool!

oops this should have went to BC. Help, BC!
            Last edited by Blackcat31; 03-06-2019, 11:56 AM. Reason: fixed quote

Comment

I also have rain gutter shelves upstairs, pictured below.

Down stairs I am actually currently in the process of converting a closet that is off of the main play room into a book nook. It is not finished yet but it is getting closer!
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X