No announcement yet.

Breastfeeding Right at Closing Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does she live so far away that she can't wait until she gets home? Is the baby so hungry by the end of the day that they can't wait either? BF is fine, but it needs to be done on her time, not yours. I would just explain to her that although you understand, you cannot make exceptions and all parents and children have to be off your property at closing so that you can attend to your family's needs.
    Providers already work a longer day than most, I wouldn't prolong it for anyone. If she continues after you speak to her, you can either charge late fees or terminate.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoprovider View Post
      When mom comes say "Sorry, I need to close at my normal time, I have somewhere to be." You know you need to be at home fixing dinner, or whatever, she doesn't need you to explain further. Repeat everyday if necessary.
      Yup....this ! I've had some that will linger and have communications with their kids about their school day. I simply say excuse me, you guys going to have that conversation in your car on your way home. I have an appointment and I need to leave. Whether you leave or not it's none of their business.

Comment

Working...
      X