No announcement yet.

Sleeping Arrangements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I currently have 12 in my room 18 mo-4 years. All sleep in one big open room on cots. I do sit between some who have trouble going to sleep, but it never takes more than 20 minutes and everyone is sleeping.

I think consistency of routine, lots of excercise in the morning, and a good lunch help!

Comment

Originally posted by TwinMama View Post
      Do the babies even sleep on the floor?
      I only care for age 1 year and older. State regs say over one year can sleep on the floor. Each child has their own blanket and they all crash out in the playroom. Littles who won't sleep well on the floor can be in one of my wood portacribs if necessary. But right now, I have only one boy under age two and he sleeps great on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko View Post
        I only care for age 1 year and older. State regs say over one year can sleep on the floor. Each child has their own blanket and they all crash out in the playroom. Littles who won't sleep well on the floor can be in one of my wood portacribs if necessary. But right now, I have only one boy under age two and he sleeps great on the floor.
        It is the same here. The day after their first Birthday I move them to the floor and put the crib in the attic. They take up "usable" space and can lower ratios if you are not careful. I wait on baited breath until I get back to no cribs with each new group. :: It makes room for me to bring back down the dome climber.
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Working...
        X