X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy tamale!

Comment

Yes Alex- I take "How to get your a$$ fired for $200 please!"

Jeez what a screw up. Glad no one got hurt.

Comment

Police have begun an investigation to determine how six toddlers escaped from a North Carolina day care, with five of them wandering toward a major road.

Pinedale Christian Church minister Matthew Sink said day care employees were on the playground with 20 children.
        Sink said six of them slipped into a door of the church without being seen

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post

Not actually funny, but hilarious.

Comment

Police have begun an investigation to determine how six toddlers escaped from a North Carolina day care, with five of them wandering toward a major road.

Pinedale Christian Church minister Matthew Sink said day care employees were on the playground with 20 children.

It took me a second but...:: Probably exactly how the kids managed to slip out without being noticed.

Comment

Exactly my first thought.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what happens. Since it is a church program it is most likely exempt from inspections and licensing.
                - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Interesting how licensing micro-manages all kinds of things but big things like this still keep happening. Probably because the staff were concentrating on the little things...

Comment

One or two wandering back in the building I could see but that many and that far??? WOW! Mine have snuck off but never without me knowing either right then, or very quickly after. What happened to the old adage of counting your kids every 5 minutes?

Comment

Working...
                    X