Kind of Feeling Guilty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind of Feeling Guilty

Our town does a downtown Halloween walk at 3:00 today. All of my families have let me know they are picking up early to go to it - except for one family. DCM is one of those moms that can't handle her kids and doesn't like to care for them. She needs help from her older kids to take care of them. She drops off her kids and says "at 3:00? Is that when you want us to pick them up?" I said "if that works!"
    Here's the thing. I didn't plan to close early and I assumed she would leave her kids here until she got off of work. I never told my families there would be an early closure today. Now I feel kind of guilty!
    Oh well! At least now I can go with my kids on the walk and hopefully catch a little bit of our older son's school party!

No guilt!

It's Halloween - enjoy your time with your family and she can enjoy her time with hers!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Our town does a downtown Halloween walk at 3:00 today. All of my families have let me know they are picking up early to go to it - except for one family. DCM is one of those moms that can't handle her kids and doesn't like to care for them. She needs help from her older kids to take care of them. She drops off her kids and says "at 3:00? Is that when you want us to pick them up?" I said "if that works!"
      Here's the thing. I didn't plan to close early and I assumed she would leave her kids here until she got off of work. I never told my families there would be an early closure today. Now I feel kind of guilty!
      Oh well! At least now I can go with my kids on the walk and hopefully catch a little bit of our older son's school party!
      She's the one that should feel guilty!

Comment

Never feel guilty for spending time with your children. They sacrifice a lot for your daycare.

Comment

You do enough for these families! Do not feel guilty.

I might do the same thing next year.

Comment

Working...
          X