Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enrolled Client Says I Have Too Many Days Off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meeko View Post
    "I understand that you're not happy with the contract you agreed to any more. Shall I put this as your two week notice?"

Then stand back and watch the backtracking, or they will leave and you can replace them with people who actually read what they sign.
    And people who respect and appreciate you as a person and provider, not just a robot without a life.

Comment

What's ours is that I thought this parent DID respect me as a provider, with all the praise and compliments I get and etc. You can never know...

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
        I would ask;

"Why would you continue to work for a company that doesn't meet your needs?"
        Likely because they only need to work part time or likes not working full time hours. My guess at least...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          What's ours is that I thought this parent DID respect me as a provider, with all the praise and compliments I get and etc. You can never know...
          I guess as long as you are bending over backwards for them and have zero needs of your own, like a day off they are happy. True colors come out when you enforce your contract or take days off. This is why it is important not to get attached to compliments or negativity, just run your business. Every client has the potential to turn on you if they are not getting their own way

Comment

That's true. The client that screwed me over earlier this year left 2 glowing reviews from both parents then decided to withdraw cause I was going to charge a late payment fee of $15.

Comment

Working...
            X