Will Someone Review My Handbook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Someone Review My Handbook?

Hello! I'm so glad I found this forum and have been reading and learning the past several months as I became licensed for care in California. Would any of you be willing to look over my handbook and tell me of anything that should be added or removed? I have tried to be very thorough as I hope to prevent any frustration or complications for both myself and parents also...

I could take a look! PM me

Comment

I tried to send you a pm but I don't see anything in sent messages... Hmmm. Lol. Let me know if it never comes.

Comment

I can review it too. PM me.

I’ve noticed that sometimes it doesn’t show up in sent, but the message does get sent. I think it’s a glitch in the system

Comment

Originally posted by sahm1225 View Post
          I can review it too. PM me.

I’ve noticed that sometimes it doesn’t show up in sent, but the message does get sent. I think it’s a glitch in the system
          Private messages don't show as sent unless you click the box under "Additional Options" under the submit button that says "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." See picture below
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
            Private messages don't show as sent unless you click the box under "Additional Options" under the submit button that says "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." See picture below
            Learned something new, thanks BC!

Comment

Working...
            X