Say Something or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NiNi.R. View Post
    A policy I'll definitely be tweaking. Just wasn't sure rather to talk to dcm about what dcg repeated.
    I would not.

It was a private conversation *a vent* (even if in poor taste) and can be turned around on you. "Why were you grilling my kid about our conversations".

"I'll only believe the good half of what they tell me about you if you will do the same for me."
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Oh wow! Yeah, I wouldn't say anything. Let the door lock do its job. She'll get the point. As far as the girl, I had a similar little one who just moved on to school. Sounds like something she might say and do. My response to her (after she cooled down...) would have been : "you were early. I was still brushing my teeth. If I opened the door before it was time, you would have to smell my stinky breath all day!" 😂

Comment

Originally posted by knoxmomof2 View Post
        Oh wow! Yeah, I wouldn't say anything. Let the door lock do its job. She'll get the point. As far as the girl, I had a similar little one who just moved on to school. Sounds like something she might say and do. My response to her (after she cooled down...) would have been : "you were early. I was still brushing my teeth. If I opened the door before it was time, you would have to smell my stinky breath all day!" 😂
        I go and have coffee with my bestie across the street until it's time to open; my first isn't expected until 8am at the moment, so door is locked until then... BTW, why are we both up this early? I have the day off . Maybe I need to go to Turkey Creek & use my birthday breakfast coupon today at 1st Watch in a few hrs

Comment

Working...
        X