DCM Refuses to Believe Infant's Daily Note Sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kb220 View Post
    Director has asked that we make the phone calls until a better solution is found.

She seems to realize that mom can be a lot to handle but is very concerned about keeping her happy/bending over backwards for her. I imagine there's a financial aspect to that decision because all three kids are enrolled and receiving five day a week care. I'm hoping that when the school age boys go back to school we can take a look at our options again.
    ask your director about going to app, like hi mama or tadpole where the parents can log in or get emailed real time updates all day!

Comment

I use the Daily Connect app and parents can get real time updates... assuming I update in real time. Most days I'm so busy with the children that I update when they're outside, at nap, and after pick up. :: But I know parents check in during the day because they'll mention something that happened that day at pick up.

Comment

DCB scratched her face during nap today and DCM was so angry she could barely speak. She got herself pretty good, so I get why mom was upset, but I'm not 100% sure what she would have liked us to do.

From the way she was talking today, I doubt we'll be seeing her much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by kb220 View Post
          DCB scratched her face during nap today and DCM was so angry she could barely speak. She got herself pretty good, so I get why mom was upset, but I'm not 100% sure what she would have liked us to do.

From the way she was talking today, I doubt we'll be seeing her much longer.
          I assume nothing at all happens to dcb on dcms time? How were dcbs nails at the time he scratched himself? I've had that happen a few times when a dck goes to nap, and wakes up with a scratch and I feel like wth but it happens. Thankfully, most parents are normal and know this kind of thing happens in real life to real kids.
          Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll pull but not return this time. I couldn't work on pins and needles afraid a dck is going to injure themselves by being a normal kid.

Comment

Working...
          X