Late Payer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovemykidstoo View Post
    Jesus bad enough I had to deal with dad this morning, now mom just picked up. She gets out at 3:00, picks up at 5:00. Like I'm already not irritated enough with her . Comes in and flaps about how the kids did today (they fought like cats and dogs), they're brother and sister. Then right before she leaves she says Oh, I'm sorry about being late on the payment and says I remembered and then I forgot and stupidly kinda laughs. Waiting for me to say oh that's ok. Nope, I said, yea it made it really hard to pay my bills Friday night. Then I said that I would be putting reminders on my facebook page next time. She said ugh it was just a bad week. Is said I would agree with that. Dumbass.

Oh did I mention that dad forgot the diaper bag today so I had to bum diapers off other people? I've told her so many times to just leave diapers and wipes here. Now she will be doing that. I insisted today.
    The diaper issue would never happen here .. I clearly state in my policies that additional fees will be due by pick for each day diapers are not supplied and I have to provide them from my own supply; no pay, no childcare next day either... I have a paragraph in the contract stating ALL FEES must be up to date in order for childcare to be provided.(no pay, no stay... it's not just payments and late fees )

I keep a small stash of every size & charge $1 a diaper to get the point across. I have only had to charge one parent in 10 years

Comment

This family just keeps on giving ugh!

Mom picks up today and picks up her one child, dcg is 2 1/2. She says, did she come here with that or get it here from someone or her brother? I said, get what? Her eye looks like she has a black eye under it. As she continues to hold her, I said what? I look at her and I literally see nothing. Mom has a purple shirt on. I said I think it's reflecting off your shirt, I see nothing. So I pick her up, look at her, show her to my husband. We see absolutely nothing. She is a pale child, so of course you can see a bit of darkness under her eyes is all. I'm like what the H!!! If she comes with so much as a scratch next time I'm taking a picture of it. She is giving me the willies.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemykidstoo View Post
        With Paypal and things like that, doesn't it take a bit to transfer to your bank account though? I know it would hit on Friday if they did the transfer before Friday, but she doesn't get paid until Friday so she couldn't do it ahead of time.
        I used to sell a lot on ebay back around 2007, so I ended up with a PayPal business account and Mastercard debit card. Look into it for your account, I don't know what the requirements are now or anything but it can't hurt.....Y for transfers from your PayPal balance to your bank, you can pay like. 99 and do an immediate transfer or go the free route and it takes somewhere between 24-48 hours depending on your bank. If I do transfer, it generally takes my bank about 24 hours but I predominantly use the debit card so I don't do it very frequently.

If you mean their PayPal account paying your Paypal account, I think it's instantaneous?

Comment

Working...
        X