Mailing Valentines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailing Valentines

We are headed to the post office tomorrow (Myself and 6 preschoolers) to mail our valentines. The kids are so excited to really mail cards to their parents!

Has anyone done this before?

That's great- they'll love it. We didn't go the post office to do ours, just my mailbox . Are they giving you a tour??

Comment

We're planning on mailing Valentine's but were just going to put them in the mailbox. But going to the post office is a great idea. We have one just a few blocks away.

Comment

Our post office has done tours. You need to call and set it up in advance. You should have a helper with you though because they really don't want anything touched in the offices.

I would let the parents know and ask ahead of time how many of them would like to help because it would be a learning experience for them as well. It really depends though if you have a distribution center (smalls city never will) or if it's just a small drop-off site post office. Distribution centers (that's mine) gives tours and shows the kids all the machines. It's not very detailed, but the kids LOVED watching the mail runs through the machines. PS, I use to work at a Post Office so I have seen only 2-3 tours total.

Comment

Working...
        X