How To Word A Term Letter Without A Reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Word A Term Letter Without A Reason

I want to end care for a family that has almost aged out anyways. The last day of care will be June 19th, last day of school ( mom is a teacher). I could do another year with this family part time but would rather take a full timer and this would exclude the school age kid, I no longer want saks. I don't want to give a reason. No reason will make them happy either way. Just wanted to know how to word a term letter with no reason for term. Thanks

Dear family,

As if June 19,2018 I will no longer be offering daycare services. I have appreciated your business and wish you the best in the future.

Sincerely,
    Daycare Provider

** you could add in any notes regarding final payments, giving appropriate notice should they decide to leave before the 19th etc

Comment

This sounds great! I am nervous about this because they are neighbors....but it has been a good run with no issues really. It is just time for them to move on.

Comment

I accidentally reposted my previous post but wasn't sure how to delete the post.....

Comment

Couldn’t you just say you are rebranding your program and will no longer be taking school aged kids? If you are licsenced you could say you are relicensing/restructuring. I know you said you didn’t want to give a reason but I feel with a long standing client sometimes it helps. They can’t really argue the point as their child’s age isn’t going to change.

Comment

Originally posted by storybookending View Post
            Couldn’t you just say you are rebranding your program and will no longer be taking school aged kids? If you are licsenced you could say you are relicensing/restructuring. I know you said you didn’t want to give a reason but I feel with a long standing client sometimes it helps. They can’t really argue the point as their child’s age isn’t going to change.
            Yup. Children have outgrown my care/need formal PREK/no longer taking SA care.

Comment

Originally posted by storybookending View Post
              This was my thought too! I do not take SA kids so it would be easy for me to tell them that.

Comment

Working...
              X