No announcement yet.

Baby Dropped Off With Poop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay just read the replies. I would be demanding that the child be bought bigger diapers and dressed in appropriate sized clothing. Educate mom if that what she needs but if it is just laziness turn the child away at the door.. I bet that would solve the problem real quick!

Comment

Originally posted by HappyOwl View Post
      Isn't that crazy? It always trips me out how scared parents seem to be these days to make their kid cry to take something away. I've had a kid dropped off with a spatula, one with a bottle of lotion and another dropped off the moms nail polish! The moms are always like "he is going to totally freak out if I take this away..." I'm like ok... and I just take it out of their hands and hand it to the parent like 'here' and the child 9 out of 10 times doesn't even cry. The parent looks at me like "woooow... how'd you do that??" LOL! ::
      I feel scared for how the majority of kids are being raised now. I honestly do. I see so much disrespect from kids ages 8 to 16 right now. My neighbors kid just in the last 3 months has:
      1. pulled a knife on another kid and threatened them.She said that some other kid gave him the knife and it had been handled. He is outside playing the next day like it never happened.
      2. Threw big boulder rocks at the neighborhood cars and people walking by him. Again no real punishment.
      3. Killed a goose with a rock just last weekend.
      4. Threw a dead bird and a pile of dog **** in my yard because i wouldn't let him come play in our yard with our playset.
      This boy is in 4th grade!!! He is allowed to run the streets. Yet she yells at my daycare kid and son for running in OUR yard claiming they are teasing her dogs that are left outside 24/7. Did I mention people annoy me .
      I cannot control my neighbor and her bad ass kids but i can control what goes on in my daycare.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyOwl View Post
        Isn't that crazy? It always trips me out how scared parents seem to be these days to make their kid cry to take something away. I've had a kid dropped off with a spatula, one with a bottle of lotion and another dropped off the moms nail polish! The moms are always like "he is going to totally freak out if I take this away..." I'm like ok... and I just take it out of their hands and hand it to the parent like 'here' and the child 9 out of 10 times doesn't even cry. The parent looks at me like "woooow... how'd you do that??" LOL! ::
        I had one with a rubber band yesterday. Did what you did, took it away handed it to dad haha! Same response that you got

Comment

Originally posted by amberrose3dg View Post
          I feel scared for how the majority of kids are being raised now. I honestly do. I see so much disrespect from kids ages 8 to 16 right now. My neighbors kid just in the last 3 months has:
          1. pulled a knife on another kid and threatened them.She said that some other kid gave him the knife and it had been handled. He is outside playing the next day like it never happened.
          2. Threw big boulder rocks at the neighborhood cars and people walking by him. Again no real punishment.
          3. Killed a goose with a rock just last weekend.
          4. Threw a dead bird and a pile of dog **** in my yard because i wouldn't let him come play in our yard with our playset.
          This boy is in 4th grade!!! He is allowed to run the streets. Yet she yells at my daycare kid and son for running in OUR yard claiming they are teasing her dogs that are left outside 24/7. Did I mention people annoy me .
          I cannot control my neighbor and her bad ass kids but i can control what goes on in my daycare.
          WOW!!! He sounds like a sociapath!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemykidstoo View Post
            WOW!!! He sounds like a sociapath!
            He probably is. All of my daycare kids that go to school are afraid of him. He lives next door.

Comment

He probably is. All of my daycare kids that go to school are afraid of him. He lives next door.
              I would be afraid of him too. He doesn't sound like just a spoiled brat. He sounds evil!

Comment

Originally posted by storybookending View Post
                Okay just read the replies. I would be demanding that the child be bought bigger diapers and dressed in appropriate sized clothing. Educate mom if that what she needs but if it is just laziness turn the child away at the door.. I bet that would solve the problem real quick!
                Yeah... thats going to have to happen. If she cant do all those things and bring him with a fresh diaper in the mornings, I'm going to have to say buh bye

Comment

OMG! He sounds awful!

Comment

Working...
                  X