Licence Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licence Question

If I move to another county but stay in same state am I obligated to turn in my license?

Originally posted by M_A View Post
    If I move to another county but stay in same state am I obligated to turn in my license?
    In my state we have to reapply for a new license have another home inspection.

Comment

In IL you would need to reapply for a new license. You can use all the admin stuff like trainings, physical, etc. But you would have to do a new inspection and get a new license.

Comment

In every state I can think of, the licensee and the facility are licensed together when it comes to home care. So you'll need a new license, as it attached to the house.

Comment

Originally posted by M_A View Post
          If you move next door you still need a new license. They have to re-inspect it as if it is a new daycare. It is not only you that gets the license but the house as well.

Comment

In my state, I can continue operating in the new home, but have a time limit (30 days?) in which my new home has to be inspected. If it passes, my license is transferred to the new address.

Comment

Working...
            X