New Registered Users-This Is Interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Registered Users-This Is Interesting

so the past 15 min. there have been several new users, but check out their bios. what is going on. is this some kind of sick game that a registered user is doing.

Id say spammers or trolls.
    "Being a parent is wanting to hug and strangle your kid at the same time".

Comment

I must be missing something, I don't see any new people

Comment

if you go to the main page and scoll all the way to the bottom it shows how many people are on, anyone that is new and registered. I just thought it was weird.

Comment

Yeah I was thinking it was someone wanting to get our info to spam us or trolls to do what the person in PSA thread did, troll the crap out of someone pissing them off and making them feel bad/mad. Being a mean old troll.

Comment

Originally posted by countrymom View Post
            if you go to the main page and scoll all the way to the bottom it shows how many people are on, anyone that is new and registered. I just thought it was weird.
            Took me a few minutes, but I see it now

Comment

Is it people trolling, or old members wanting to change their info due to the issues over the past day???
              I know there was some question about changing your log in name and it staying with old posts, maybe there are some members who want to start fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by AnythingsPossible View Post
                Is it people trolling, or old members wanting to change their info due to the issues over the past day???
                I know there was some question about changing your log in name and it staying with old posts, maybe there are some members who want to start fresh.
                Good point! One of the new users said their employment was the Bahamas. I want to work in the Bahamas! Makes me think this said user is a bot/spammer/troller. Or VERY freakin lucky. And I want to be friends.

Comment

All I see if 9,740 active members. Is that what you're talking about?

Comment

Working...
                  X