Thank GOD it's Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank GOD it's Friday!

I am going out of town for a girls weekend and cannot wait. Especially since today is starting out terrible!

I have 6 kids today.

Child 1 (one of my faves) comes at 7:40. She's a mess which is unlike her. I said, has she eaten? No, she got up at 6:00, I gave her the Ipad and I went back to bed. Plus she's been sick with a nasty cold all week. Same as the other day. I posted that this already happened another day this week.

Child 2 and 3, (brother and sister), Both come in with sippy cups. One has blue kool aid type drink in it. Other one is formula, neither has eaten breakfast. One has runny nose. He's teething dad says. Gotya. So are the other 4 that are here since they all have non-stop frickin runny noses. I'm sure I'll be "teething" next week due to it.

Child 4 (2 1/2) comes in throwing a fit, also runny nose. Has a drink cup and also a toy. His drink is a meal supplement. that's all he's had, he won't drink it.

Child 5 (6 month old) promptly throws a fit, so bottle it is and he's in bed.

Child 6 just got here. Also runny nose ugh

I understand.

I'm leaving at 2:30 for a much needed girls weekend. I can't wait.

Comment

I hope you guys have fun happyface

I have never done a girls weekend. Not even sure what that would look like. :confused:

I am looking forward to a "bring on spring" weekend. Time for lawn/patio furniture, annuals, mulch, grills and lawn prep.
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by sharlan View Post
        I understand.

I'm leaving at 2:30 for a much needed girls weekend. I can't wait.
        What are you doing for your girls weekend?

I'm headed to Grand Rapids for a Pink concert. We'r going tomorrow night to celebrate St. Patricks day and the concert is Sunday night. So coming home Monday. Yea off Monday too!

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
          I hope you guys have fun happyface

I have never done a girls weekend. Not even sure what that would look like. :confused:

I am looking forward to a "bring on spring" weekend. Time for lawn/patio furniture, annuals, mulch, grills and lawn prep.
          That actually sounds very nice. Where are you from? I'm ready to do that! I want nice weather. So cold here still.

Comment

Sunday is my birthday & my sis-in-law's is a couple days later so my in-laws are smoking chicken for us! We'll be having a cook out of sorts. It's supposed to be in the 50s so we can get some much needed outside time!

Have fun on your weekend!!happyface

Comment

Originally posted by mamamanda View Post
              Sunday is my birthday & my sis-in-law's is a couple days later so my in-laws are smoking chicken for us! We'll be having a cook out of sorts. It's supposed to be in the 50s so we can get some much needed outside time!

Have fun on your weekend!!happyface
              Happy birthday!!!!! Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemykidstoo View Post
                What are you doing for your girls weekend?

I'm headed to Grand Rapids for a Pink concert. We'r going tomorrow night to celebrate St. Patricks day and the concert is Sunday night. So coming home Monday. Yea off Monday too!
                One of my DCM's just got back from a Pink concert.

She (Pink) was in Minneapolis/St.Paul this last Monday night (March 12) and DCM said the concert was fabulous! She said Pink really puts on a great show so it should be a good time for you for sure!

I've never had a girls weekend either....
                ~ Other than my sister I don't have many girl friends I want to spend the weekend with... I guess I prefer the company of my hubs instead... so much less drama ::

Honestly a girls weekend sounds like fun as long as you have girlfriends you enjoy spending time with! happyface

Comment

Happy birthday!!!!! Have fun!
                  Sounds nice! My oldest(20) is watching my two little ones so me and hubby can have a date night tomorrow night.
                  I have a light day as we only have 5 of the 10 kids today and it still has been non-stop drama. We did our St.Patrick's day crafts.( we decorated shamrock crowns) The kids are fighting over their crowns. They keep fighting over the same toys. Thank god it is now nap time. Silence until 2pm. ::

Comment

My day started out placing a loaf of bread on a stove burner, then turning the wrong burner on, thereby melting plastic bread wrap. Not my brightest moment. Then a tech came to service my furnace, which has not been done since uh umm, sometime within the past ahem too many years. Just always seems to be so many other things to pay for and hey, my house stays warm so it's kind of on the 'back burner' of things to do. So that's a bill I don't want to get. Plus my furnace and oil tank are older than 34 yrs. so he was talking about replacing them. Great. Lemme just pull the money out of my pocket.
                    I'm glad it's Friday and have nothing special planned but it'll be nice to not have to chase kiddos all weekend.

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend, celebrating birthdays and watching concerts and all that jazz. Enjoy and stay safe!

Comment

TGIF is right. I’ve got a few runny nose bandits here but overall I have great families and children but this week I am just dragging. I got fast food two nights in a row and haven’t been working out in the routine I have been and just feeling blah.. I need to hit up the grocery store tonight and get myself back on track. I unfourtunatly have to work tomorrow butbit is just proctoring placement tests for next years incoming freshmen at my local university so getting paid to watch Netflix.

Comment

I love Fridays, just the thought that I can sleep in the next day keeps me smiling all day!

Happy B-Day mamamanda!

Have a great weekend everyone!happyfacehappyfacehappyface

Comment

Originally posted by Gemma View Post
                          I love Fridays, just the thought that I can sleep in the next day keeps me smiling all day!

Happy B-Day mamamanda!

Have a great weekend everyone!happyfacehappyfacehappyface
                          Yes sleeping in is so nice. We got out as a family to get dinner tonight. No cooking for me. happyface

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                            One of my DCM's just got back from a Pink concert.

She (Pink) was in Minneapolis/St.Paul this last Monday night (March 12) and DCM said the concert was fabulous! She said Pink really puts on a great show so it should be a good time for you for sure!

I've never had a girls weekend either....
                            ~ Other than my sister I don't have many girl friends I want to spend the weekend with... I guess I prefer the company of my hubs instead... so much less drama ::

Honestly a girls weekend sounds like fun as long as you have girlfriends you enjoy spending time with! happyface
                            I am looking forward to the concert even though I don't listen to her often. I think the actual "show" will be good. My girlfriend went to a few wine tastings that a restaurant has here last summer and met another group of ladies and has been doing dinners/drinks with them. She's invited me along too and they are all so nice and hilarious! I have not laughed so hard in awhile. So, it should be alot of fun.

Comment

That actually sounds very nice. Where are you from? I'm ready to do that! I want nice weather. So cold here still.
                              Georgia. It is 70 degrees and sunny today, we just came in. Yesterday was 36 with extreme wind/trees down warnings. Rain for the next 3 days, but that could change any minute. It was supposed to rain today, too.
                              - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X